Monday 16 March 2015

ATC365 #75 BERRY

Hello again! How are we all today? 
Weather is looking a bit better today, the daffs are up and smiling!

Today Mr Generator presented me with the word BERRY 
and I took the liberty of making that plural.

Here is my ATC for today. Hope you like?



Touch of distressing around the edges, haven't done that for ages. I noticed last month with my collage that there was one ATC that really stuck out, it had a cream background. I know I should just make something 'in the moment' but I don't want to spoil my monthly collage with another glaring white card again. 

So this started life as a plain white piece of watercolour card. I simply stamped the images using a black archival ink and then water coloured the elements. All the elements are individual stamps so there was a bit of masking going on. I added some visual texture with a linen stamp and the distressing followed swiftly on from that.

Back again tomorrow with another ATC. 
Happy days!

Kim xx

No comments:

Post a Comment