Wednesday 22 April 2015

Moo Mania & More #86 Butterflies - Schmetterlinge

Hello! WOW! WOW! WOW!

I have had over 2 weeks of sunshine here now. It has been beautiful! I have been busy in my garden planting new things. Because I didn't live here this time last year it is also exciting seeing what spring flowers there are. So many surprises!




 I have also been creating a new herb garden and came across this fine specimen of Wood Sage at a plant sale at Rhosygilwen Mansion on Sunday. I love the curly leaves it has!





With thoughts of summer sitting in the garden firmly in my mind I am pleased that the theme for the new challenge over at Moo Mania & More  is 



BUTTERFLIES - SCHMETTERLINGE.



Remember that you can make anything you like for the challenge but I stick with the classic Moo size, 2.7cm x 7cm, just because I like it!

These tiny butterflies are cut from stamped water coloured card in shades of turquoise and lavender. They are very tiny but then they need to be to fit on the Moo!

So, there we are, my inspiration for you! I look forward to seeing all your projects over the next 2 weeks. 

Happy days!

Kim xx

1 comment:

  1. Love your wonderful Moo Kim and beautiful photos .. wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete