Monday 27 July 2015

Marvellous Monday with Visible Image



Today I am showcasing a lovely stamp from Visible Image which I have used to create a little 'magic' wallet as well as a small book.

The idea came to me when I was making the first sample, a little folded book. It was the moment when I was threading string through it that made me remember the little magic wallet that I had kept from a Christmas cracker. 





So, the original piece is just a piece of card coloured with Brusho paints in green, yellow and orange. I cut things to size and then using the opposite colour, stamped the words with black embossing powder. I used eyelets to attach things.






The magic wallet is a simple construction of board and ribbon. I will try and upload a video of the way this works later. Again I used Brusho coloured card and black embossing powder with the addition of the great orbital stamp from the Universal set.


Visible Image Steal Your Future sentiment stamp  Visible Image Universal background stamps


Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page

Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell page on the blog. 
It links to the group where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page

See you next week for another Marvellous Monday and in the mean time enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!

Happy Days!  Kim 


No comments:

Post a Comment