Friday 2 August 2013

And Again.......

So, onto the second of tonight's blog posts. This time for Twinchies Challenge Blog #4 Florals. Again I have made a dimensional Twinchie as if one layer of art isn't enough.


I will admit that until a few years ago floral stamps were not my thing. How times have changed eh? Must be the onset of maturity. Oh quick, run away from that thought..........

Anyhow, back to the Twinchie. I used another of my new 'loves' Twinkling H20s (must find the scientific keys/font to do that justice next time I need to type it.) They are so rich if you want them to be but can also be subtle and muted if you want them to be. Didn't have one single pot until late last week and now I have 18 pots. How did that happen?


And there my lovelies I need to leave it. I am busy on a secret mission and should really be spending time on that.

As usual, if you visit me here please be kind enough to leave a comment.

Good night, thank you, and Happy Crafting.

Kim xx

10 comments:

  1. Fab Twinchie, and I know exactly what you mean about about Floral stamps, lol. Thanks for entering the Challenge, and good luck, hugs, P (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning Twinchie, a beautiful flower (it comes to us all eventually lol) love the dimension you've created with it, thank ou for joining in Twinchies challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab thanks for joining in x x Bev x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This great I love the dimension thanks for joining in x x Bev x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim
    wow I love the depth you have given this small piece of art and the H20's have given it a wonderful finish. I didn't have any H20's last week and I know have 18 of them
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this little work of art and the dimensions

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love the layered flower! Really cool twinchie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, simply beautiful - well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the 3D element of this twinchie, fabulous.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete