Friday 20 September 2013

And so it Begins! Sheena Douglass 'LITTLE BIT ORIENTAL' Launches today.

Today is the day we have preparing you all for, the launch of the new Sheena Douglass range of crafting treasures.

Let's kick off with another one of my sample projects which you may just get to see on ONE of the many shows She is doing over the next few days over on Create and Craft TV. You will need to check your TV guides for show times and get your cuppa ready to sit back and watch Sheena weave her magic as she demonstrates the myriad of ways to use her stamps, papers and embossing folders.


It is a bold card, I picked up on the colours from one of the papers, in reality the match is quite good I have to say the photo is a little misleading. It is a symphony of brayering, masking, heat embossing, stamping, 3D and mounting. Bit of everything going on!

I made the little tassels myself with beads which just happened to have a Chinese character on them. Come back later today and I will have a 'How To' for the tassels to show you.


So, I need to get a few household chores done before I can sit with my feet up, guilt free, safe in the knowledge that the family is getting a cooked meal tonight (thank you slow cooker!).

Hope you are lucky with your ordering, don't leave it too late! I would hate you to miss out on what is a fabulous group of products!!

Kim xx

4 comments:

  1. love the card Kim, I'm recording all Sheena's shows and have already ordered my stamps Donna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! You will have a lot to watch then Donna. It would be great to see your projects. x

      Delete