Saturday 1 November 2014

November Challenge with Visible Image


Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Visible Image.

The theme this month is 

Your Favourite Visible Image Stamp(s)


I did try and make a choice of my favourite stamp based on just looking through my collection and saying 'this one is nicer than that one' but that really didn't work for me! Like so many of you I simply cannot pick my favourite stamp from all the lovely stamps that Visible Image make. I decided on a new method, the most often used stamp and in some way this does represent my favourite stamp. I use it more than the others, it is so versatile, it hides little blips, it is beautiful alone or in a mass, it can be any colour you want it to be and much more besides. 

I am of course talking about the beautiful BUTTERFLY stamps. Visible Image have made 2 different sizes which is really useful and the patterns on the wings are just right with lots of opportunity for colouring and embossing or both!


My inspiration piece is a simple card made using the flower from the Thank You - More than Words set, the Live Life Now sentiment and of course the Butterfly. 


Just to show you how often I use my favourite stamp, here is a collage of some, by no means all, of the cards I have made featuring either the large or the small butterfly. As you can see, the butterfly is a very versatile stamp indeed. Where would I be without it?

0 Visible Image Butterfly stamp
The stamps I used for the Inspiration Piece
Click to Link to the online shop

Thank You Set Visible Image Live Life Now stamp 


So there we are, I got there in the end! Rather than me finding my favourite stamp, I think my favourite stamp found me! 


Click HERE to find out how to enter the challenge

Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page

See you soon for Marvellous Monday and in the mean time enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!

Happy Days! Kim




2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I love the gorgeous colour and flowers. Beautiful butterfly too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. Fabulous colours x

    ReplyDelete