Saturday 14 February 2015

ATC365 #45 LOVE

OK! OK! Before you start telling me off, I know I am late and I also know that it would be too much of a coincidence for the Generator to give me the word LOVE on Valentine's Day!

I have no excuses for picking my own word today but my excuse for being so very late is that the events of today just kept on getting in the way! 

I'm here now and still fulfilling my promise of an ATC every day. But only just! I came back from the pub and was heading off to bed when I realised I hadn't done the ATC. 10 minutes flat and that includes photo, watermark, typing so well done me!


I made lots of these little hearts about 20 years ago using Diamond Glaze which I tinted red with a felt pen! Oh how times have changed since then! So much water under the bridge and not all of it 'clean' water I can tell you! The background is a piece of very loose weave material, I think it is plasterers tape.

Right, going to hit 'publish' so I don't miss the deadline. See you tomorrow for a proper Mr Generator word inspired ATC.

Kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment