Sunday 22 February 2015

ATC365 #53 - FEELING

Hey, check me out! Early posting today! It is a wild and wet day outside. Been out and communed with nature. We don't speak much, just exchange thoughts! I thought it was bracing, Mother Nature thought 'Give her some more' and it promptly hammered down! Thanks! 

Back in the safety of my craft cave after a good towelling down, I got on with the ATC for today. I accidentally hit Mr Generator twice. No, really I did. The first word was ORANGE and the second was FEELING. I decided to play fair and do a bit of both. 


The card I used has the colour orange on it and the quote is actually how I feel when I sit at my desk. No pressure, just letting it flow!

The background is Brusho paint, is it ever anything else? I took the small tree stamp from Visible Image and used green Brusho to stamp with. On my trip outside today I was paying particular attention to trees as I seem to be drawn to them at the moment. All that swaying in the breeze and their nakedness at this time of year, powerful!

Anyway, I found the quote in my trusty stamp library and knew it was the right one to convey how I feel especially today.

I added some dandelion heads, I know not seasonal but they worked in the frame and gave balance to the ATC. The swirl was out on my desk and it fitted so I used it!

Back tomorrow with another ATC for the collection. Will need to make a start on the February collage soon, excited!

Happy Days! Kim xx

No comments:

Post a Comment