Monday 5 October 2015

Marvellous Monday with Visible Image





Hello!

Welcome to my usual Monday spot for Visible Image.

I have been having a look through some of my old stuff and saw this little gem which didn't get published last year.

It is still such a cool technique and it is nice to revisit some of my older projects. It means that new visitors to me and Visible Image don't miss out on something!

I have been busy working on a special project for Breast Cancer awareness so my time has been short but I am sure you don't mind me using this? More about the special event project next time.


So, I started with a nice crisp piece of white card. Using those pots of inky paint from Pinflair called Gentle Blends, I applied colour to the daisy silhouette from the Happy Birthday set in the More Than Words range. I used a sponge to apply the colour directly to the stamps. I stamped the first time onto my base card and then did a second stamping onto a separate piece of white card. This gave me a vibrant first impression and a dull, light second impression.

I then used the seeded flower head silhouette from the Thinking of You set, again from the More Than Words range to overstamp the coloured daisies in black ink.

On the piece of card that I had done the second impression stamping I used black ink to stamp the sentiment. All pieces were layered onto black card and the sentiment was added to the main card using foam pads to raise it up.



Happy Birthday  Thinking Of You  Visible Image create with your soul stamp x


Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page

Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell page on the blog. 
It links to the group where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page

See you next week for another Marvellous Monday and in the mean time enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!

Happy Days!  Kim

1 comment:

  1. ooo love this card and awesome technique! Thanks so much for sharing how2, fabulous!~kim

    ReplyDelete