The first thing I need to do is thank you all very much for taking part in the
Visible Image PINK blog hop.
My next task is to tell you that I shall be closing the comments on my special give-away on my blog hop page. Last chance to get your comment added and be in with a chance to win one of my cards. See my blog hop post for details.
And now onto CHRISTMAS!!
I think it is ok to mention it now don't you?
- White card, painted with shades of blue and purple Brusho.
- White card painted with softer colours of blue and purple Brusho plus lime green.
- Allow to dry.
- Using a dark Brusho colour from your original selection, paint the writing from the Revolution set stamp and stamp onto the darker coloured card.
- Stamp the tree and the sentiment onto a lighter coloured piece of card using black ink.
- Mount all pieces on lime card.
- Add to background.
- Using sewing machine with no thread, 'sew' around all edges.
- Stick some gems or flat-backs onto the tree.
Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already.
Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page
Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell page on the blog.
It links to the group where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!
Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery.
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter
Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page
See you next week for another Marvellous Monday and in the meantime enjoy your week,
get crafty and show us what you have been up to!
Happy Days! Kim