Thursday 31 December 2015

ATC365 #365 THE END ??





So, here we are!

#365 in the series of ATCs.

OK, so some days I missed the deadline.

Once or twice I published a series to enable me to have some 'time off'

BUT

I did it!!!

365 ATCs, one for every day of the year 2015.

It hasn't been the greatest of years.

I hope that 2016 is kinder to me.

Here it is then, my last ATC.




So, is it the end? 

I think for the ATC365 project it is. 

Is it the end of my artistic challenges?

Oh no! 

I have yet to think of a suitable project but there will be one.

Watch this space......

Kim xx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Kim!! I really didn't think that you would do this when you first mentioned it way back in January, but I am so glad that you proved me wrong and kept battling on throughout the year. A great achievement and a fantastic collection of art. Can't wait to see what you push yourself with next year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what 2016 brings.. Happy New Year lovely xx

    ReplyDelete