Monday 14 December 2015

Marvellous Monday with VISIBLE IMAGE





WOW! Didn't they do well?

Congratulations to Mark, Helen and Pauline for a truly fab show on Create & Craft TV!

The observant amongst you will recognise this card as it featured on the show.

I didn't have the eye stamp in my collection until quite recently but I seem to have used it quite a lot since it arrived on my doormat.


I started off with the usual large piece of card which I coloured with red and orange Brusho paint.

When this was dry I stamped the eye and the sentiment onto torn pieces of the card and used jet black embossing powder.

I used bleach to whiten the eye and also to highlight the sentiment.

I used the splats from the corner of the eye around the edges of the card but only used black ink, no embossing this time.

I stuck the pieces onto the card base and then using a pricking wheel I went round the edges to look like stitching. A couple of brads just for the heck of it and job done.

Visible Image Vision Inkognito stamp set



Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page

See you next week for another Marvellous Monday and in the meantime enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!

Happy Days!  Kim

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card the eye stamp is amazing. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete