Friday 13 December 2013

....and we have Lift Off! (Well nearly!)

So it is only minutes to go before the lovely Sheena takes to our screens once more with a NEW set of stamps in the Coastal range.

Here are some more of my show samples, it was a blast making them. Wor Sheena does give us some brilliant products to work with so I suppose it isn't that difficult to create great projects like these.

Here they are then, I will be sitting with my feet on the coffee table, hot drink in hand - hasn't it turned cold?

Create and Craft TV Sky channel 671 is your destination, 10am and 4pm (stock willing!)







Kim xxx


3 comments:

  1. oooo Kim - these are fabulous - my stamps are ordered - woohoo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. O there all gorjuss love the bracelet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete