Monday 30 December 2013

Lavinia Challenge - Anything Goes!

Made this challenge by the skin of my teeth. Haven't really had much time to craft these past few weeks. Anybody else have the same problem?

During a lull in festive activities I went to check on the challenges I usually take part in and noticed that I hadn't done my usual Lavinia entry. As I didn't have a lot of time I decided to do something simple. Just some basic colouring in for my entry this time but I did jazz it up a bit with a brayered moon background.

I worked on Centura Pearl card with cherry red and teal Stazon ink. It seems to 'pop' on the Centura pearl card, it becomes more luminescent.

I then simply stamped the trees directly onto the background and the houses onto a separate piece of Centura with black Stazon and coloured everything in with ProMarker pens. A bit of decoupage and 3D gel and it was done.




To all my followers and visitors from LAVINIA land I thank you for dropping by. Hope to see you all again next year. Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody.

Kim xx

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Kim, I love the dimention you've given it, just gorgeous. Thank you again for entering the Lavinia Challenge, hugs P, DT member xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning Kim - love this to bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooo this is BRILLIANT!!! love this Kim.
    Eileen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and good luck in the challenge. Happy New year too!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete