Tuesday 17 December 2013

Last MOO of the Year - Probably.

As the year comes to an end I look back fondly on my MOO experiences. It has been a joy to take part in these challenges and a pleasure to get so many lovely comments from other MOO MANIACS!! Thank you all!! xx Of course there is a chance that another challenge will just sneak in to 2013 but I probably won't have time to enter as it is getting very hectic here at home. Somebody mentioned ssomething about Christmas..........

Challenge #49 was all about Tools and this struck me straight away as being perfect for my tools; paintbrushes. So I was a little dumbstruck when challenge #50 hit the blog arena with the theme Painting Utensils/Malerkram. Had I blogged too soon? Was I psychic? Were 'they' trying to catch me out? 

Whatever the reason I knew I was going to struggle as I barely have any stamps featuring tools/paintbrushes/pencils of any sort! I know that MOOs don't have to be stamped but stamping is my preferred medium for this work.

Once again fate played into my hands and I happened to see a stamp online which fitted the theme perfectly. Would I get it in time I wondered? As you can tell from this late entry then 'Yes' I did get the stamp in time but it was a close call! I usually have my MOO made and blogged on the release date! The stamp is by STAMPENDOUS! and is called Artist Elements.

So here we have my #50 MOO -  Painting Utensils/Malerkram. Featuring the brush heads - I did try to do a shrink plastic piece but the images were already small and became just solid black and lost all the fine detail! 


I hope you like it? Feel free to leave a comment, take a look at the other MOOs HERE, and why not have a go yourself?

Kim xxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Kim!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my GOSH Kim! This is so beautiful!
    Your text set a smile on my face.. the same to me.. had no stamps for this both challenges ..and? didn't we have to very similar themes in a short time?
    But there is nothing a creative girl isn't able to manage , right?
    AMZING MOO KIM!
    Very Merry Christmas to you - the new theme "SNOWFLAKES" will wait for you till dec.31th---

    hugs

    Susi

    ReplyDelete