Wednesday 23 October 2013

CATS - KATZEN - MOO MANIA #47


Yippeeeeee! It is Moo Mania day again already. 

 I just L O V E this challenge. 

As the title suggests it is all about cats this time. I don't have many cat stamps but I recently bought a magazine with a free set of cat/dog stamps on and what do you know? They are just the right size to fit on a Moo. Well, almost!

Those of you that also bought the magazine will probably notice that I have cut the party hats off the heads of the cats! Rest assured it didn't hurt them one little bit! To be honest the hats made the cats toooo big to fit on the Moo so they had to go. To make up to the cats for the loss of their party hats I gave them some lovely 'nearly real' black whiskers. (The paper ones also got chopped off in the process of cutting out the heads!!!)




The usual fussy cutting and 3D glue gel are in evidence but rather unusually for me the Moo is in landscape orientation. The cats are coloured with H2Os and the background is stamped with grasses and leaves.

Hope you like my cute cats? They all look like they are sat waiting for their dinner! 

Go see the other entries into the challenge and check out the DT samples over at Moo Mania. Why not have a go yourself?

Thanks for dropping by. Please be kind enough to leave a comment for me, I love reading your views.

Happy Moo-ing!  Kim xx



5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! your creation with the cats waiting for their dinner is just GORGEOUS! wow.. I love this piece!
    Thank you for supporting us with such a fantastic post to our new theme Kim!

    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo wonderful - love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are seriously cute. I like their little ponchos, all different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. What a great idea

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete