Monday 1 June 2015

Marvellous Monday with Visible Image



What a truly Marvellous Monday it is today!

And what a truly marvellous weekend it was for me! 

 I hope you have arrived here on this fantastic Monday with as many happy thoughts as I have?

So, on to my inspirational piece for my DT using some amazing Visible Image stamps.




Here I have used the popular INKognito flower stamp as my feature image and the Good Times quote from the Express Yourself range.

These sentiments are really versatile and guess what? Rumour has it there are some new ones coming out soon to add to the collection. But you didn't hear it from me!

I started by creating the back ground. I used Brusho paints,  followed by some water stamping using the script stamp from the Revolution set. Then when this was dry I dry brushed over it all with Gesso. Then came some grey ink stamping with the same script stamp. It is very much a unique and unrepeatable effect although similar pieces can be created. Another reason to make more than you need for each project! 

The flower, stem and sentiment are stamped using white embossing powder. I added some eyelets and placed the finished images onto some green card which had been stamped with the script using pale green ink for a subtle effect.

Here are the stamps I used, click on the image to link direct to the Visible Image online shop.


Visible Image No Regrets stamp set  Visible Image Flower INKognito stamp  Visible Image stamps Revolution


Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page

Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell page on the blog. 
It links to the group where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page

See you next week for another Marvellous Monday and in the mean time enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!

Happy Days!  Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment