Monday 16 November 2015

MARVELLOUS MONDAY WITH VISIBLE IMAGE





My DT piece for today features one of my favourite, and unusual stamps from Visible Image.

Back in February 2015 the guys at Visible Image came up with yet another brilliant set of stamps with a music theme.  

I can't remember seeing any stamps like this before 
and when they were launched they sold like hot cakes!

It's nice to revisit old favourites and I hope you are inspired by this card.


First I painted a red and orange background using Brushos and then used some bleach to add the stars.

I used black embossing powder for the main image, the sentiment and one of the stars.

Some mounting and layering and a little bit of wet brush work to add a shadow and the job was done!

Visible Image INKognito Jazz it Up Sax Saxaphone stamps  Visible Image Universal background stamps

Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page

Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell page on the blog. 
It links to the group where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page

See you next week for another Marvellous Monday and in the meantime enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!

Happy Days!  Kim



4 comments:

  1. Wow amazing colour used. Fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim this is a wonderful bright and vibrant card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I totally love the oranges. My favorite color

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, this is brilliant hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete