Monday 25 January 2016

Marvellous Monday with VISIBLE IMAGE




Hello!

How have you been since my last Visible Image posting?

Nearly at the end of January already! eeeek!

Today I have a jazzy little card for you using a fantastic silhouette of a sax player 
as well as some of the brilliantly versatile background stamps.





As is usual for me I started colouring some white card with Brusho paints. I just love the zesty lime alongside the hot orange.

I used bleach - yep, bleach - with the plasma squiggle from the Universal set. 

Visible Image stamps are made with top quality photopolymer and I haven't yet had any problem using bleach on them. I do still err on the side of caution and wipe my stamps straight away with a baby wipe and then after the crafting session I wash them in warm water before air drying and storing back in their pockets.

Anyway, squiggles done, I then used a blended ink pad in shades of green with the spotty plasma circle from the Universal set directly over the top. 

Using black embossing powder I stamped the jazz player and the sentiment onto pieces of card that would contrast well when added to the background card.

Here are the stamp sets I used for this card. 
Click the image to link directly to the online shop page :-)

  Visible Image INKognito Jazz it Up Sax Saxaphone stamps


Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page
Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell page on the blog. 
It links to the group where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page

See you next week for another Marvellous Monday and in the meantime enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!

Happy Days!  Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment