Monday 3 August 2015

Marvellous Monday with VISIBLE IMAGE



Hello!

Welcome to a new week.

Lots going on this week socially, work related and craft related.

And I forgot to order an extra day to add to this week!

My card for your inspiration today shows you that not everything needs to be full on colour.

I often struggle with keeping things simple as I love bold bright colours.




However, I do enjoy working with brown craft card.

I love the contrast of the black with it here.

First things first, I used a retired stamp on this project!

BUT....

There are a couple of alternative stamps that will work equally as well.

I don't think I need to tell you how I made this card, it really is just a case of 
stamping and embossing.


0 Visible Image Retro Dots stamp  Visible Image Edgy background stamps  Visible Image Speckle Background stamp

Here are the alternatives you could try for the spotty areas. 

The main feature is one of the quotes from the BE HAPPY set.

Visible Image Be Happy stamp set

Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page

Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell page on the blog. 
It links to the Facebook group where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page


Kim XX

No comments:

Post a Comment