Monday 17 August 2015

MARVELLOUS MONDAY with VISIBLE IMAGE



Not long until Christmas!  'tee-hee-hee'

My cards today show you the lovely new Christmas stamps from Visible Image.

I deliberately went colour crazy with these!

I just love the hot red which contrasts with the icy cold sentiment and the white embossing powder I used.


I started as I nearly always do by colouring some card with Brusho paint powders made into a liquid paint. A little pinch of powder in a spot of water goes a long way! I painted red, orange and yellow using a broad flat brush.


When this was dry I used the snowflake stamp with a dilute bleach solution first. Once dry I over stamped with a hot pink ink just off centre to make the image look 3D.


I then added more snowflakes in red all over the card.

I stamped the sentiment onto a dark red piece of the painted card with white embossing powder before matting and layering with white card.




The turquoise and purple card uses white embossing powder instead of bleach.  I then used 2 shades of turquoise for the other snowflakes.  I distressed the edges of the pieces of card by running my scissors down them and used a pin-wheel to give a faux stitched effect. I also used 2 sizes of white brads in the corners.


If you visit me here often you will know that I am a frequent user of string! I love adding little knots to break up the long lines of string.




Visible Image Baby its Cold Christmas stamp set

Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page

Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell page on the blog. 
It links to the group where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page

See you next week for another Marvellous Monday and in the mean time enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!

Happy Days!  Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment