Monday 14 July 2014

Catching up with the MOOs

I have been very neglectful of my Moos this year and I hang my head in shame!

But.......

I have hopefully redeemed myself with a major stint of catch-up MOO-ing. My last Moo was actually produced last year, December in fact, when the theme was Snowflakes. Eeeek!

Since then there have been 14 more challenges and I have completed them all now. It was great fun working on them and I promise I shall not leave it so long again!

I will start with the current challenge which is Buttons. Did you know that some people have a fear of buttons? It is called Koumpounophobia. Hard to pronounce but even harder to live with such a condition I would imagine. Anyway, here is MOO #65


And if you want to see my other 13 MOOs then here they all are........

#52 Birds, #54 Embossing Powder, #55 Old Book Pages,
#56 London, #57 Childhood

#60 Shoes, #53 Africa

#58 Togetherness, #61 Mail/Post, #62 Corrugated Card,
#64 The Movies

#59 Triptych, #63 Feathers


So there we are, all up to date now! Hope you enjoy looking at them? I had a huge amount of fun selecting the images and making them all.

See you again next week for the next challenge. I wonder what the theme will be......

Kim xxxx













2 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. this is a MOO EVENT her on your blog.. a feast for my eyes-all are simply BEAUTIFUL!
    I adore this little artpieces Kim!
    Thank you so much for sharing this

    The next theme ...tomorrow .. will be ...(but pssst) "ANYTHING goes!"
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete