Friday 22 August 2014

The Friday Feature with Visible Image.

Hello followers! Here we are again with the Friday Feature. Hope you all had a good week? 

As you know I have recently moved and I needed a little note board and somewhere to hang my keys. I also wanted something to hold letters that needed posting. I was getting frustrated because I would pop into town to get something and then realise I left the letters that needed posting on the table! I was thinking a shelf by the front door, with some hooks for keys and a cork board to pin things onto. 

Well, I didn't need any of that in the end! I found a great functional piece in my local supermarket that ticked all the above boxes, it was a good price but it wasn't the prettiest looking thing on the planet. Now, some may like the original but it really didn't suit me. So I went about altering it, and I am thrilled with the end result!


So here it is before I transformed it using Visible Image stamps. 



And here it is after. 



And here it is 'in use'




I used the lovely INKognito Flower and Bronte stamps.



Visible Image Flower INKognito stamp  AWM Bronte Border ws2012



Hope you like the transformation? 

I would like to remind you about the Visible Image Facebook group - HERE
The Visible Image monthly Challenge - HERE
The Visible Image online shop and inspirations gallery - HERE
and my Facebook page - HERE


Have a lovely weekend and I will see you again soon! Comments always read, please, if you have the time, tell me what you think.

Kim 













1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kim, I saw these for sale in that well known supermarket just the other day but didn't get one and now I wish I had after seeing what a fantastic job you have made in transforming it. It's really great.

    ReplyDelete