Monday 22 September 2014

Marvellous Monday with Visible Image

It felt a little strange not blogging for you on Friday but I know that Pauline was there looking after Friday for me! 

So what do we have for you today on this totally Marvellous Monday? A little number made with the fantastic INKognito butterfly stamp, one of the sentiments from Imagine  Dream Inspire and a few grunge polka dots. On the face of it that sounds fairly 'plain' but oh my goodness just LOOK at those colours!

I received a parcel a few weeks ago containing the wonderful Brusho paints. They quickly became my #1 best friends. I played for hours just painting A3 pieces of white card. I now have a hefty pile of deliciously coloured card just waiting to be adorned.




Some of you may say it is similar to the one I showcased a few weeks ago but to be fair there is no way anything you do with Brushos is ever going to be 'the same'. 

I started by picking a point on the piece of coloured card I had chosen to use where the butterfly image would stand out. I used jet black archival ink. It was a new pad so it gave a really good image. Of course the stamps from Visible Image are deeply etched and give a fantastic impression every time, but there is something satisfying about the intense blackness of a new ink pad. 

I trimmed the background card to the size of my card blank and used just the splodge bits of the butterfly stamp in a few places around the edges of the card. I fancied using some dots so I added 2 areas of dots in opposing corners. Using a bit of the off cut of coloured card I stamped the Dream sentiment.




To give the piece a little more visual texture I used a fine white ink to highlight some areas and a fine black marker to add depth to the dots. I did a squiggly line around the edge of the card and did some freehand 'straight' lines around the sentiment.


AWM Iimagine Dream Inspire ws2012   Visible Image Butterfly INKognito stamp  AWM Grunge Polka Dot ws2012

Click on an image to be whisked off to the online shop. 


Hope you like my Monday inspiration? Has it made you want to dash off to your craft table and create? I hope so.

Below are all the details about how to get to know more about Visible Image, click the links and away you go!

 Have a great week and I will see you again next Monday!   Kim  

%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%

Click HERE to find out how to enter the September challenge
The theme this month is Make it Sparkle!

Click HERE to go to the Facebook group
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to the blog to see more DT inspiration projects 

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page

%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%





No comments:

Post a Comment