Thursday 5 March 2015

ATC365 #64 - MESSAGE

All I can say is thank goodness I managed to sort out the glitch that happened last night! I had a horrible feeling I had been infected with some sort of virus! I was about to go into meltdown when I noticed a suspicious program had somehow installed itself. I am not a geek where computers are concerned but once I spotted this little 'gem' it was a doddle getting shot of the beggar! Crisis averted! And don't ever come back!!

Today required an early start and so I was able to get my ATC done before lunch. The word for today is MESSAGE. Nice simple word for a change, thank you Mr Generator!



I used a piece of green/yellow Brusho coloured card and a very lovely stamp of an old fashioned typewriter. Black embossing powder and white highlighter ink.

I also used the funky thumb print stamp from Visible Image to break up the background a bit.

Hands up all that remember playing secretary with your little Petite typewriter? And do you remember those inked ribbons they used? What a mess! Anyway enough with the nostalgia!

Right, still a good part of the day left so I need to crack on with some important work! See you tomorrow for another ATC in my 365 day challenge!

Happy Days!

Kim xx


No comments:

Post a Comment