Monday 23 March 2015

Marvellous Monday with Visible Image


Hello! Well, I don't know what it was like for you over the weekend but it was bloomin' lovely here! Fab amounts of sunshine, nice and warm, and altogether very 'summery'. Let's hope that it keeps going right through till October!


There was also the eclipse which at first glance seemed to be spoiled by an unusually thick fog. However, this worked to my advantage as it allowed me to get some fab shots. Here is one of the 100+ shots I took! This one was taken about 9:35 so at the height of the eclipse. It was eerily quiet and everything was bathed in a yellow glow.

Right, on to the matter in hand, my inspirational make for Visible Image. I have been reading a lot about this tissue technique just lately. Well, let me tell you I have been doing it for ages! I stumbled across it purely by accident when I placed a very wet and inky piece of kitchen roll onto a piece of card by mistake. Initially I was annoyed at the waste of the piece of card but quickly realised that it was actually a good use of the inky tissue!

This little book is made form a piece of card which had a soggy wet inky tissue laid out on it, I intended to use the tissue for another project so I had opened it out to dry quicker. I was doubly pleased as the card it was lying on ended up with some beautiful staining.







All in all a very pleasing result I think. I am crazy about making these little books at the moment, they take a little while but make a change from my other current project, my ATC365 which is a quick 30 minute project once a day. These books give me something to get involved in.

As always, the following images link directly to the Visible Image online shop and underneath are all the links you need to see more of the fab stuff Visible Image and the Design Team do!


AWM Iimagine Dream Inspire ws20120 Visible Image Butterfly stamp




Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page


Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell page on the blog. 
It links to the group where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page

See you next week for another Marvellous Monday and in the mean time enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!


Happy Days!  Kim J

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic little book Kim! The backgrounds look awesome :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mini book, fab xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty little book. what a great idea for backgrounds xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore your mini book and those quotes are a "must have". Off to investigate, Lou x

    ReplyDelete