Monday 16 March 2015

Marvellous Monday with Visible Image

Bore da! Or if you're reading this a little later Prynhawn da! Either way, nice to see you here again.

Today my post for Visible Image shows how you can make a great card using just a couple of stamp and a sentiment. OK, sometimes it is good to go 'all out' and stamp until your hands are aching, but other times it is just about that one image. 

You know I love butterflies? Well I do, and this stamp from the INKognito range is just a dream to have in my collection.

Better show you the card I think before I forget! 




I started by making my background. This is wet Brusho painted onto white card. I deliberately kept away from the edges this time so that the stamping round the edge would show up more. I really like the places where the paint brush marks show. 

I stamped the INKognito butterfly first and then added the traditional butterfly over the top. I used the trailing splodges from the wing of the butterfly around the edge. I used wet Brusho paint as the 'ink' for the stamp just painting it directly onto the stamp. I then used a darker mix for the other butterfly image. It's neat how they fit perfectly. Was this a happy accident or did they do it on purpose? I wonder!

The sentiment is stamped in white embossing powder. I love the font, that old typewriter style. Lovely. I very nearly used the same blue again but as I knew I was going to stamp slightly over the butterfly wing, I decided to do it in white so it didn't get lost. Such a good decision!

Here are the picture links for the stamps I used and don't forget to check out all the other DT blogs and Facebook pages. 

Visible Image Butterfly INKognito stamp  AWM Large Butterfly ws2012  Visible Image All My Tomorrows stamp


Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page


Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell page on the blog. 
It links to the group where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter


Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page


Right! Onwards and upwards, things to do, places to go, people to meet!

Hope you have a good Monday and that you have time to visit me again!

Happy Days

Kim x


No comments:

Post a Comment