Saturday 17 January 2015

ATC365 #17 CASH

Well, I didn't get much housework done yesterday despite all my intentions. I did however get a few more big pieces of artwork done and some DT samples made. What the heck, who cares about a bit of dusting and hoovering? 


Today the lovely Mr Generator told me to make something related to CASH. I have quite a few stamps with coin designs on and so I was pleased with this word. Looking back quickly on the previous ATCs I have made I noticed that I hadn't used anything with an oriental style. I have an awful lot of oriental style stamps so I headed straight for this stamp of coins. You will have to excuse the picture. It was quite grim outside and the natural light was pretty poor so I popped the desk lamp on and didn't notice the huge shadow! 

The background is just a piece of red/orange Brusho coloured card. The stamp is quite heavy on the 'black' so I wanted the background to be quite strong. I stamped and embossed in black and then took away colour from inside the coins with water. I added a couple of strips of stamped and embossed card which looks a bit like Washi tape. I love this chevron stamp and have already used an accompanying stamp on an earlier ATC, #4. 

Hope you like?

See you tomorrow for another ATC. Happy Days!! Kim x





No comments:

Post a Comment