Sunday 4 January 2015

ATC365 - #004 - FEAR

Oh my! That was hard! Took me ages to find a suitable image for this theme! However, this sentiment stamp came to the rescue. It is by Andy Skinner. I was making a note book today for a gift with this lovely orange card and the dragon fly stamp set was already out on my desk. I think these stamps were a free gift with one of the myriad of magazines I subscribe to. I will publish a shot of the  finished notebook once it has been gifted, wouldn't want to spoil their surprise!

So here we are, the fourth ATC in my 365 day challenge. Hope you like it. I am really pleased with the result, but then I do love black and orange as a combo.

#004 - FEAR
The background is Dylusions and a sunburst stencil. The wings of the dragonfly have been bleached out and the image and sentiment are embossed in black.

Keep on keeping on! 4 down, 361 to go!

Happy days! XX 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim this is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the gorgeous background. Happy New Year.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab sentiment. Funnily enough I was going through my stamps yesterday and saw this dragonfly one...yes from a mag x

    ReplyDelete