Monday 5 January 2015

ATC365 Day 5 - RAINBOW

Gotta love a rainbow! I have a Pinterest board dedicated to rainbows. If you fancy dropping by, HERE is the link to the board. If you looked then you can see it only has pins of what I call proper rainbows. None of the blurring between colours, just the traditional colours.

Having said that, the piece of card I used for this ATC isn't the sort of rainbow that would make it onto my board! Good job the word 'rainbow' is featured in the sentiment. It means you can ignore the background if you don't find it 'rainbow-y' enough!

I used a great stamp of the most amazing water droplets by Ryn Tanaka, the incredibly versatile grunge polka dot from Visible Image and a sentiment from Creative Expressions.





I make large A3 painted backgrounds every now and then to have in stock ready for further decoration. This was coloured with Brushos and I used the Visible Image polka dot stamp with plain water to 'lift' some of the colour away. This scrap comes from a background I did for a Visible Image DT project. I stamped and embossed the droplets and sentiment in black and added some white hi-lights.

Right, must dash, I have a mountain of paperwork to catch up on!

Happy days! xx

1 comment: