Monday 26 January 2015

Marvellous Monday with Visible Image


Hello Visible Image followers!
 Indeed, 'Hello' to anyone that finds their way here! 
So nice that you dropped by. 

As we all know it is Monday, but I don't like to think of it as just Monday! 
To me it is
 MARVELLOUS MONDAY 
and that means I get to share one of my inspirational makes 
using Visible Image stamps! 




The story begins with a little note from my 'boss' Helen. She asked me to make something with a masculine feel using one of the fabby new romantic sentiments they have launched. I know we sometimes struggle with masculine makes but the TIME set and this sentiment work really well together.


Using some vivid but (I think) still masculine colours, I coloured a piece of A3 card with Brusho paints. When it was dry I used the cracked glass stamp with water to soak-away some of the colour. This is simply a case of spraying the stamp with plain water, stamping it onto the painted card and then dabbing away the water with kitchen roll. A simple technique but it is just right for backgrounds as it is no too imposing.  I selected a nice area from the sheet and cut my base card to size.

Next I stamped the bottom part of the card with the cogs and small watch from the TIME set, masking as I went to create a pile of items. The large pocket watch and wings were stamped with black embossing powder and cut out. I did a dry assembly to check everything fitted before adding some clear embossed numbers. 

The sentiments was stamped on a separate piece of card and another cut out small watch was added to join it all together. Highlights were added to make the images 'pop'.


Visible Image Its Still You stamp  AWM Timeaftertime ws2012



Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page


Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell
page in the group where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!
There are goodies to be won!

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page 
to see more of my work

See you next week for another Marvellous Monday and in the mean time enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!

Happy Days!  Kim J


No comments:

Post a Comment