Monday 12 January 2015

ATC365 Challenge - #12 MOLLUSC

The lovely random word generator has been nice to me today, actually, it hasn't been bad up to now on any day!

So the word is MOLLUSC and here is my ATC representing all things squishy on the inside. Of course it had to be a sea mollusc as my head is well and truly coast oriented now. I actually pay more attention to the shipping forecast than the weather forecast and I know the tide times better than the shop opening times!




I used a stamp from Creative Expressions for the background as the feature stamp wasn't quite big enough. It is a frame but as you can see the empty middle is not seen. The sea shore stamp is another one of those eBay purchases but I think it is from Rubbadubbadoo. Please correct me if I am wrong.

The background was quite pale so once I had stamped the images with black embossing powder, I added colour using Brusho paint. A simple ATC but quite pretty don't you think?

See you all tomorrow for another ATC.

Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment