Wednesday 14 January 2015

Moo Mania #79 - Anything Goes!


Hello! Time for a new challenge over at Moo Mania & More. 
The theme this time is 

ANYTHING GOES!

I have used a great stamp by Visible Image (HERE) for this Moo. 
It is also a good sentiment for the New Year!


#79 - Moo Mania - Anything Goes!

Hope you like it? Have fun creating your challenge entry, and I look forward to seeing them on your blog.

While I have you here, I would like to let you know about a personal challenge I am doing this year. I am making an ATC a day for the whole of 2015. I am using a random word generator and making something using only scraps and stamps in my collection. So far so good! It isn't an open challenge as I don't have the time to manage a challenge at the moment. I have called it ATC365. If you have time it would be great if you could drop by and leave me a comment sometimes. Here are a few pics just to show you some I have made so far. Thanks!


 Happy Days! Kim x


2 comments: