Friday 2 January 2015

ATC365 - Day 2

Well, so far so good! Managed to get my second ATC done as well as taking a long walk on the beach and doing the 'big' shop! It is a beautiful sunny day here if a little cold. Here is the proof of the walk on the beach. You will just have to believe me when I say that I went shopping!


 ***************************************************************************


The word that the random word generator (HERE) gave me today was THISTLE and here is my ATC. OK, for those of you that know the difference, this is in fact a teasel. I have just been to the Woodware web site to double check it was one of their stamps so I could mention them in this post and was shocked to see my mistake! Oh well, it is still a prickly beast and that is enough for me!


#002 - THISTLE

I used a scrap piece of water colour card which I had coloured with Dylusions. The image is black embossing powder and the highlighting is done with bleach. The word is on a piece of thick tracing paper and attached using black staples. 

Hope you like?

Happy Days! x


No comments:

Post a Comment