Monday 5 January 2015

Marvellous Monday with Visible Image

Crash! Bang! Wallop!

 I have well and truly landed in 2015! I have a positive mind set, a list of projects in my head and I am full of beans!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR
to you all, let's make 2015 more awesome than 2014 and get creative with our
Visible Image stamps!


I am kicking off my Marvellous Monday Visible Image projects for 2015 with something that I started in late November and only finished just before Christmas. It didn't take me that long but 'other things' got in the way! Anyway, it is a book and it features 3 of the Express Yourself stamp sets I was given to use prior to their release. As soon as I saw the designs in digital form as they were being created I knew I was going to make this book!   I do love my job!  




There are of course all 12 of the stamps from the 3 sets in the Express yourself range, (click on the image below to link direct to the web-shop) and  I have decorated each page with other Visible Image stamps. I am going to leave you to find them! See it as a voyage of discovery, an education, rather like London cabbies learning 'The Knowledge'. Let me know if you can't find any and I will point you in the right direction.


Visible Image Be Happy stamp setVisible Image This Is Me stamp set Visible Image No Regrets stamp set 


Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page

Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell
page in the group where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page

See you next week for another Marvellous Monday and in the mean time enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!


Happy Days!  Kim J

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Kim, love the background and the saying.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim this is a gorgeous project. I can't wait to see what other projects you have planned. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete