Saturday 10 January 2015

ATC365 Challenge - #10 - SHELTER

Hello again! How are you all? It has been a busy day so far. I am making a secret thing at the moment! Don't tell anyone! 

It is day 10 and the idea generator gave me the word SHELTER. Does it somehow know that it is very windy here at the moment? Gale force 10 according to the shipping forecast. Shelter from the wind is required. Keep safe everyone. x

Anyway, as I am trying to look for positive things I decided that I would take it to be sheltering from the sun. I love this stamp, well I love the whole set that these images are from. It is by Crafty Individuals. It is stamped onto a piece of Brusho ombre card using black embossing powder and enhanced with bleach. Hope you like it? 


Off to a committee meeting in a minute at The Coach House, our local visitor centre-cum-meeting place-cum-coffee shop at the abbey just round the corner from my house. Minutes will be taken and village matters discussed!

See you tomorrow for my next ATC in the journey. Wonder what word 'Gen' (my nickname for the generator) will throw at me?

Happy days! Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment