Tuesday 20 January 2015

ATC365 - #20 GUARDIAN

Hello Followers! Had a bit of a problematic night last night. Gas leak in our road and the team were out cutting the tarmac up with a disc cutter and using a digger all through the night! Sleep much? NO!!  But better safe than sorry eh?

Right, today the lovely Mr Generator gave me GUARDIAN. It has only just, and I mean only just, occured to me that this is a very spooky coincidence. There must have been somebody looking over us in our street!

The stamp I seem to remember is from Elusive Images. I know the company is now Chocolate Baroque, but I bought this set years ago.



The background started life as a piece of gaudy coloured pink and teal card which I have bleached away on the body.

Well, just a quick make as you can imagine I am tired and on high alert in case I need to evacuate!

Happy days (non-the-less) Kim

1 comment:

  1. Good to have a Guardian. Yours is very beautiful, Kim

    ReplyDelete