Friday 23 January 2015

ATC365 #23 - TRIANGLE

Right Mr Generator left me in a bit of a quandary this morning. Did he mean TRIANGLE as in musical instrument? Or as in Bermuda? Or as in the shape? Or as in that very old TV show featuring the late Kate O'Mara? Or a lurve TRIANGLE even! So many ways to go with this one but of course I don't have any Bermudan stamps, or a stamp of Channel Ferries so I decided to go with the shape.



As you can see I have used the triangles as the roofs, and yep, that is the correct plural of 'roof' not 'rooves'. You would have thought that as a horses hoof becomes hooves when they multiply! Where was I? Oh yes, as the roofs of these towers. Now the stamp needed a bit of cutting to fit the castle on, and one of the towers actually had a round roof to start with.

The background card was leftover from a very old project where I lined a box with this card. It was coloured with Gentle Blends. There you are, I do have other colouring media. I added some highlights with white pen. Another simple make but it fits the bill.

Back again tomorrow with another ATC.

Happy days! Kim xx

No comments:

Post a Comment