Wednesday 28 January 2015

ATC365 #28 CELL


Another great word from The Generator! Today I got to use a really funky stamp for my ATC.


The background is a scrap of card coloured with Dylusions spray ink. I had made a piece of art for a friend and this was a trimming. The stamp is 'probably' one of those free ones from Craft Stamper magazine as it is the right size for this. I will look into it and check this info. I used bleach to remove colour and then added hints of turquoise and yellow. This ATC is a prime example of stamping 'off the page'. I think it actually shows the stamp off more than if it had been stamped bang in the middle.

Right, I have VERY important DT work to do today which I cannot tell you anything about! Ssssshhhh! Top secret! 

See you tomorrow for another ATC365. Happy Days! Kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment