Thursday 8 January 2015

Day #8 of my ATC365 Challenge - MEASURE

So happy today with this ATC! It features ONLY stamps from Visible Image. As I am on their Design Team I was looking forward to being able to use just their stamps on one of my ATCs so I could promote them. I know, I have no shame! Here we are then, my ATC for the word MEASURE.




When the word measure popped up from the generator I instantly thought of the lovely tape measure stamp that Visible Image have in their collection and then the numbers, a pocket watch, and the word Time all made their way onto the ATC! 

The background card had been coloured with Brushos and I first stamped the pocket watch using bleach. I then used black embossing powder on the stamped images. A bit more bleach hi-lighting and there we are! I have to confess I got really excited when I found that the numbers fitted exactly onto the ATC. Did they plan that? I will have to ask.

Right, off to do some housework - urg!

Come back tomorrow for more.......please?

Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment