Wednesday 14 January 2015

ATC365 #14 - CYCLIST

OK, so the random word generator has been a bit naughty to me today! It gave me the word CYCLIST.  Well, my cyclist has parked his/her bike and gone for a coffee as you can see!! I suppose the subject matter is still quite close to the word generated so I mustn't beat myself up too much about it.



I used a piece of card that had been coloured using Brusho paint splattered on with a toothbrush. I stamped the background using the Visible Image brick wall stamp from their background collection misted with water. The water had the effect of re-wetting the paint allowing the colour to move around with the pressure of the stamp. The bicycle was from a magazine free gift. It is the only cycle stamp I have so the theme was a near miss anyway! I then stamped the bus timetable onto a piece of white paper and dirtied it up a bit. Some shading using Promarker pen around the bike and there we are!

Back again tomorrow with another ATC and my finger are crossed that Mr Random doesn't give me another hard word.

Happy Days! Kim

5 comments: