Saturday 24 January 2015

ATC365 #24 BRUSH

Oh Joy! It is the Weekend and I can legitimately play in my Craft Cave! I am going to have an afternoon of book making so as soon as I hit 'publish' I shall be back in there. 

I have gone a bit overboard with this ATC today. The word I was presented with was BRUSH. I knew exactly which stamp I was going to use when I saw the word. I love this stamp. But I spent way too long on it! If each one took me as long as this one then I would never get anything else done. 


Some of you will recognise the elements of this stamp. It was too big in the original form so I had to think of a way of  getting the brushes on the ATC as well as the lovely text and swirl. I stamped the image twice and then cut the brushes out and turned them round. I added white highlights and soaked out some colour on the bristles. Honestly, the work was done for me as it is such a great stamp but it took me a while to cut the brushes out and position them so they covered up the original handles. Let me show you the stamp. It is by Stampendous.


Right, I am off for some more crafty therapy and I will be back again in the morning with my next ATC. Number 25, who would have thought it?

Thanks for stopping by. Happy days! Kim xx





4 comments: