Friday 9 January 2015

Number #9 - GRAPES - My ATC365 Challenge

This is going well, at least I think it is. It is my personal challenge and so I suppose I would be biased! Early start today, I have a few appointments to attend today. 

Right, the lovely random word generator which I use gave me GRAPES this morning. A few minutes later I pulled these 2 stamp out of my stash and came up with this.


The 2 stamps are freebies and I can't remember which magazine but it was published a while ago. I like the way I was able to use both these stamps in this ATC, I mean they fitted well on the card don't you think? 

The original card was coloured with Brusho paints. I then used the Visible Image Bronte Script stamp sprayed with water to repeatedly stamp over the whole page. This caused some of the Brusho colour to be transferred as I stamped again and again giving this tone on tone effect.

The vineyard image was stamped directly onto the ATC and the bottle was stamped onto another piece of the same card before mounting onto the card using a dimensional glue. I had bleached the colour away on the grapes, glass, around the frame and the chateau image.

I like the colours in this as they reflect warmth and harvest which compliments the images and theme.

Right then, another day done and a new word tomorrow. Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment