Wednesday 7 January 2015

ATC365 - Day #7 - SORRY

No, I am not saying 'Sorry' to you, but that was the word that the random word generator gave me. I very nearly hit the button again but I stuck to my guns and headed off to the craft room.

#007/365 - SORRY
On my way there I was pondering my collection of sentiments and phrases as I was pretty sure that it was going to be a quote ATC. Of course there are the sympathy stamps but I didn't fancy using one of those. I know lots of crafters find it hard to use sympathy stamps other than when the need arises. Anyway, I came across this sentiment which I felt fitted the brief well enough! I will try not to be too
tenuous but sometimes you have to think outside of the box right?

I started with a remnant of paper which I had coloured with Dylusions inks and stamped with bleach using one of the incredibly versatile Visible Image stamps featuring hand writing. They have 2, one is the Bronte Script and the other is from the Revolution set. I am pretty sure this one is the latter. The flower is a free stamp from Craft Stamper magazine, perhaps a couple of years old now but still very 'now' in design. All stamped with black embossing powder. I also used water to draw some of the ink out from the paper in the flower to make it stand out more.

OK, so a whole week done now, it is still exciting me and I see no reason to give up! 

See you all tomorrow! Happy days!


No comments:

Post a Comment