Monday 26 January 2015

ATC365 #26 BULB

My challenge word today is BULB.
The obvious choice would be the light bulb stamp from Tim Holtz. I have it  but decided to use a plant bulb stamp. The TH stamp is nice but all the work is done for you by the man himself.





The background for the ATC is a piece of book page stuck to a piece of card. The stamp is actually much bigger than this and it shows the flowers. I coloured the images with purple as this was colour I had just used on another project. Some white highlights, a few shadows, a word stamped using an alphabet set and there we are! 

What I am enjoying most about this challenge is re-discovering some of my stamps, especially my wood mounted ones. They have been ignored for too long! 

Tomorrow I am off out in the morning so I won't be crafting till a little later in the day, but rest assured I will still make my ATC! I am not giving up on it!

Happy Days! Kim xx

No comments:

Post a Comment