Thursday 15 January 2015

ATC365 #15 - CASTLE

There we are! Another chance to use a Visible Image stamp as the main feature on one my ATCs. Thank you Mr Generator for being kind to me today!



The scrap of card had been coloured with Gentle Blends, which I must use more often. I started by stamping the castle, which is from the Once Upon a Time set from Visible Image (HERE), with black ink. Using a mask over the castle and a circle to leave an unstamped area for the moon, I stamped the Bronte Script, again from Visible Image, over the background, again just in black ink. No embossing today! I then coloured things up a bit with Brusho paint. The moon was then bleached to remove the background colour. I got a little too adventurous and added some shading using the wrong shade of Promarker but this just goes to show that mistakes happen! I wanted the castle to look inhabited so I added some white to the windows and under the door arch.

How about coming back tomorrow to see me again? I would love to hear what you think of my adventure, maybe you would leave me a comment?

Happy Days! Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment