Tuesday 27 January 2015

ATC365 # 27 PATTERN



Hello! I had such a blast last night at my new club! No I wasn't out dancing till the small hours, I was at the old school hall for a meeting of the Women's Institute. I am looking forward to the next meeting and all the activities 'we' have planned for 2015!

Speaking of which, here is my ATC365 for today. I am really pleased that this is turning out to be a pleasure to do. An ATC a day for 2015 might fill some with dread but I am loving it!



The random word generator was kind to me again and gave me the word PATTERN. Now that gave me probably too many choices as to which stamp I used, but I went with the less obvious choice of DRESS PATTERN. 

The background is a remnant of a piece I created for a Visible Image project using Brusho and the Grunge Polka Dot stamp by Visible Image. I used a collage stamp for the dress making images which are embossed in black. The highlights were added and a couple of buttons finished it off.

See you tomorrow for another ATC. Happy Days! Kim xx

No comments:

Post a Comment