Sunday 1 February 2015

ATC365 #32 - BROWN

So, we are now into February! I am so pleased to have kept going and hope that at the end of this month I will be making another collage!

Today I have drawn the word BROWN. Not the most inspiring word I have to say but that is what the challenge is all about!



As you know I am currently working on some DT pieces for Visible Image and have their products by my side 24/7 on my desk. Handy as I also have a collection of 'useful bits' in that box. Elements that I made but haven't found their forever home so to speak.

I knew I had this piece of brown rose patterned card and on pulling it out from the box I saw the Tin Man heart. The rest is history!

The back of the ATC is a dictionary page. The rose stamp is from Visible Image, and as I said, the heart is from their Tin Man set. A button and some brown hairy string to finish it off.

Brown but not down right?

Happy days!  Kim x


1 comment: