Wednesday 25 February 2015

ATC365 #56 HINGE

Started the day with a bit of log pile construction but it began to rain so I came in for some tea and  a little bit of crafting! Didn't want to settle down at my desk for too long, I really need to get those logs somewhere dry, so I settled for a quick dabble and doing my ATC was perfect! Mr Generator told me to use the word HINGE.




I wanted to use a real hinge but couldn't find one small enough in the stash cupboard. It was when I was shutting the door to the cupboard that I thought about using a door on the ATC. The hinges have brads in them to add a bit of interest.

Not much else to say about it really, white embossing for a change. Not so keen on it but the card was dark so thought it would be better than black again! The card is a piece coloured with Dylusions spray and then some spots of white gesso added. It looks like there was some stencil work in there as well.

Right, back to the log pile for me this afternoon. The rain has stopped and I am still dressed for gardening. It is so satisfying seeing the logs all stacked up neatly!

See you tomorrow! Happy Days! Kim x


No comments:

Post a Comment