Friday 27 February 2015

ATC365 #58 - RIPPED

Confession today. I was presented with RIP and decided to go with a combination of rip as in torn and rip as in current. However, when I came to add the word to the ATC it struck me as looking like R.I.P. Not wanting to make another ATC I decided just to stretch the word a bit to RIPPED.



The card I used was some remains of a project I have just completed. I hope to blog about it soon. The colours of the piece are very reminiscent of the Mediterranean  Ocean. I tore a few pieces of card to look like waves and stuck them to the base card. I used some wire and beads for visual interest and the word RIPPED which we know was meant to be RIP ! 

Right, off to do some more crafting as I have good MoJo at the minute!

Happy Days! Kim xx


No comments:

Post a Comment